Born in Athens, he loves that in his profession he never stops learning, he is frightened by human stupidity, he listens metal and he is only interested in the opinion of his innermost circle. Eleftherios Hanialidis answers the questions of “Mirror, Mirror on the wall” and reveals himself to us!
1. What do you love and what do you “hate” in your profession?
I love the fact that you never stop learning in this line of work. I really hate that there are a lot of professionals out there, that believe they know everything and talk with a certain arrogance, even to their clients.
2. Who is your favorite athlete and why?
I was never into sports, so I can’t answer this question.
3. Dirty (Street food) or high gastronomy?
It depends on the situation… I like both to be honest.
4. If you were a variety, which would you be and why?
Syrah. I adapt easily in different environments.
5. What scares you?
6. Jazz or the clarinet (Greek ethnic music)?
7. What did you want to be (as a kid) when you were little?
8. Which personality would you like to go clubbing with?
I don’t think I have someone in mind. I’d prefer though to go with close friends, rather than a “personality”.
9. Two-seater or SUV?
Two-seater. I don’t think I will never need an SUV.
10. Mom’s or dad’s?
11. Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible?
Invisible, since I really don’t like attention.
12. Sun or rain;
13. Sweet or (savory) salty?
14. Favorite cartoon?
Coyote from Looney Tunes! He always loses, but never gives up.
15. What is your favorite time of day?
When I return home and relax by reading a book, or listening to music.
16. Favorite app?
Anki, an app for flashcards. I use it on a daily basis for at least 2 hours.
17. Best advice you’ve been given?
To try and not be absolute.
18. Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t think I have one.
19. Your favorite song?
Tough question… I have many. If I had to choose one, I’d say Dying Freedom by Paradise Lost.
20. When others talk about you, what would you like them to say?
I think we all want people to say nice things about us. Personally, I’m more interested in what my close friends think of me.
21. What do you think is the meaning of life?
To try and not harm others, and at the same time to help people who need it as much as you can.